- Student's Book (2nd edition) (with Digibooks Application) - ISBN: 978-1-3992-0759-1
- Teacher's Pack - ISBN: 978-1-3992-0760-7
- Student's Book - DIGIBOOKS APPLICATION - ISBN: 978-1-3992-0758-4
Career Paths: Emergency Management is a new educational resource for emergency responders and managers who want to improve their English communication in a work environment. Incorporating career-specific vocabulary and contexts, each unit offers step by-step instruction that immerses students in the four key language components: reading, listening, speaking, and writing. Career Paths: Emergency Management addresses topics including emergency responders, emergency vehicles, natural disasters, risk assessment, and evacuations. The series is organized into three levels of difficulty and offers a minimum of 400 vocabulary terms and phrases. Every unit includes a test of reading comprehension, vocabulary, and listening skills, and leads students through written and oral production.
- A variety of realistic reading passages
- Career-specific dialogues
- 45 reading and listening comprehension checks
- Over 400 vocabulary terms and phrases
- Guided speaking and writing exercises
- Complete glossary of terms and phrases
The Teacher´s Guide contains detailed lesson plans, a full answer key and audio scripts.
The Audio CDs (downloadable) contain all recorded material.