- Teacher's Pack (with Teacher's Guide & Digibooks App) - ISBN: 978-1-3992-0324-1
- Student's Book (with Digibooks App) - ISBN: 978-1-3992-0323-4
- Teacher's Guide - ISBN: 978-1-3992-0321-0
- Digibooks App - ISBN:978-1-3992-0322-7
Career Paths Geographyis a new educational resource for professionals in a range of fields who want to improve their English communication in a work environment. Incorporating career-specific vocabulary and contexts, each unit offers step-by-step instruction that immerses students in the four key language components: reading, listening, speaking, and writing Career Paths Geography addresses topics including the landforms, mapmaking, geologic processes, biomes, and cultural geography.
The series is organized into three levels of difficulty and offers a minimum of 400 vocabulary terms and phrases. Every unit includes a test of reading comprehension, vocabulary, and listening skills, and leads students through written and oral production.
- A variety of realistic reading passages
- Career-specific dialogues
- 45 reading and listening comprehension checks
- Over 400 vocabulary terms and phrases
- Guided speaking and writing exercises
- Complete glossary of terms and phrases
The Teacher´s book contains detailed lesson plans, a full answer key and audio scripts.
The audio CDs (downloadable) contain all recorded material.
Sarah Hendrickson has B.S. in Earth Science with a concentration in Earth surface processes. She is currently completing her thesis for an M.S. in Hydrology at the New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology. There, she is a research and teaching assistant in the field of chemistry. Her educational background also includes biology and environmental science.