- DigiBooks App - ISBN: 978-1-4715-6072-9
- Teacher's Guide - ISBN: 978-1-4715-5332-5
- Student's Book (with Digibooks Application) - ISBN: 978-1-4715-6243-3
- Teacher's Pack - ISBN: 978-1-3992-0335-7
Career Paths: Automotive Industry is a new educational resource for automotive professionals who want to improve their English communication in a work environment. Incorporating career-specific vocabulary and contexts, each unit offers step-by-step instruction that immerses students in the four key language components: reading, listening, speaking, and writing. Career Paths: Automotive Industry addresses topics including the parts of a car, safety features, design methods, manufacturing, and career options.
The series is organized into three levels of difficulty and offers a minimum of 400 vocabulary terms and phrases. Every unit includes a test of reading comprehension, vocabulary, and listening skills, and leads students through written and oral production.
- A variety of realistic reading passages
- Career-specific dialogues
- 45 reading and listening comprehension checks
- Over 400 vocabulary terms and phrases
- Guided speaking and writing exercises
- Complete glossary of terms and phrases
The Teacher’s Guide contains detailed lesson plans, a full answer key and audio scripts.
The audio CDs contain all recorded material in American English and British English.
Books 1-3 of Career Paths English: Tourism are rated for the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages at A1, A2 and B1 respectively.