- Student's Book (with Digibooks Application) - ISBN: 978-1-4715-6242-6
- Teacher's Pack - ISBN: 978-1-3992-0334-0
- DigiBooks App - ISBN: 978-1-4715-6071-2
- Teacher's Guide - ISBN: 978-1-4715-4241-1
Career Paths: Au Pair is a new educational resource for childcare providers who want to improve their English communication in a work environment. Incorporating career specific vocabulary and contexts, each unit offers step-by-step instruction that immerses students in the four key language components: reading, listening, speaking and writing. Career Paths: Au Pair addresses topics including becoming an au pair, au pair agencies, discipline, duties and establishing relationships with children.
The series is organized into three levels of difficulty and offers a minimum of 400 vocabulary terms and phrases. Every unit includes a test of reading comprehension, vocabulary and listening skills and leads students through written and oral production.
- A variety of realistic reading passages
- Career-specific dialogues
- 45 reading and listening comprehension checks
- Over 400 vocabulary terms and phrases
- Guided speaking and writing exercises
- Complete glossary of terms and phrases
The Teacher´s Guide contains detailed lesson plans, a full answer key and audio scripts.
The audio CDs contain all recorded material.
Books 1-3 of Career Paths: Agriculture Engineering are rated for the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages at A1, A2 and B1 respectively.