- Student's Book (with Digibooks Application) - ISBN: 978-1-4715-6304-1
- Teacher's Pack - ISBN: 978-1-3992-0432-3
- Teacher's Guide - ISBN: 978-1-4715-5123-9
- DigiBooks App - ISBN: 978-1-4715-6132-0
Career Paths: World Cup is a new educational resource for football-event support staff who want to improve their English communication in a work environment. Incorporating career-specific vocabulary and contexts, each unit offers step-by-step instruction that immerses students in the four key language components: reading, listening, speaking and writing. Career Paths: World Cup addresses topics including parts of a stadium, retail sales, security, first aid and describing tournaments.
The series is organized into three levels of difficulty and offers a minimum of 400 vocabulary terms and phrases. Every unit includes a test of reading comprehension, vocabulary and listening skills and leads students through written and oral production.
- A variety of realistic reading passages
- Career-specific dialogues
- 45 reading and listening comprehension checks
- Over 400 vocabulary terms and phrases
- Guided speaking and writing exercises
- Complete glossary of terms and phrases
The Teacher´s book contains a full answer key and audio scripts.
The audio CDs contain all recorded material in American English.
Books 1-3 of Career Paths: World Cup are rated for the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages at A1, A2 and B1 respectively.