- Student's Book (with Digibooks Application) - ISBN: 978-1-4715-6301-0
- Teacher's Pack - ISBN: 978-1-3992-0428-6
- DigiBooks App - ISBN: 978-1-4715-6129-0
Career Paths: TAXI Drivers is a new educational resource for transportation professionals who want to improve their English communication in a work environment. Incorporating career-specific vocabulary and contexts, each unit offers stepby-step instruction that immerses students in the four key language components: reading, listening, speaking and writing. Career Paths: TAXI Drivers addresses topics including the parts of a car, common destinations, receiving directions, making small talk and troubleshooting car problems.
The series is organized into three levels of difficulty and offers a minimum of 400 vocabulary terms and phrases. Every unit includes a test of reading comprehension, vocabulary and listening skills and leads students through written and oral production.
- A variety of realistic reading passages.
- Career-specific dialogues.
- 45 reading and listening comprehension checks.
- Over 400 vocabulary terms and phrases.
- Guided speaking and writing exercises.
- Complete glossary of terms and phrases.
The Teacher´s book contains a full answer key and audio scripts.
The audio CDs contain all recorded material in American English and British English.
Books 1-3 of Career Paths: TAXI Drivers are rated for the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages at A1, A2 and B1 respectively.