- Student's Book (with Digibooks App) - ISBN: 978-1-4715-6294-5
- Teacher's Pack - ISBN: 978-1-3992-0415-6
- Teacher's Guide - ISBN: 978-1-4715-3234-4
- DigiBooks App - ISBN: 978-1-4715-6122-1
Career Paths: Police is a new educational resource for people who are serving or intending to serve as professionals in law enforcement, and who want to improve their English communication skills in a profession-oriented environment.
Incorporating career-specific vocabulary and contexts, each unit offers step-by-step instruction that immerses students in the key language components. Career Paths: Police addresses topics including: description of people, vehicles and possessions, specific police operations, types of crime, police equipment, administration, organization and command and many more.
The series is organized into three levels of difficulty and offers over 500 vocabulary terms and phrases. Every unit includes a test of reading comprehension, vocabulary, and listening skills, and leads students through written and oral production.
- A variety of reading passages in a wide range of realistic work-related formats
- Career-specific dialogues
- 45 reading and listening comprehension checks
- Over 500 vocabulary terms and phrases
- Guided speaking and writing exercises
- Complete glossary of terms and phrases
The Teacher´s book contains a full answer key and audio scripts.
The audio CDs contain all recorded material in American English and British English.
Books 1-3 of Career Paths: Police are rated for the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages at A1, A2 and B1 respectively.