- Teacher's Pack - ISBN: 978-1-3992-0406-4
- Student's Book (with audio CDs) - ISBN: 978-1-4715-7672-0
- DigiBooks App - ISBN: 978-1-4715-7226-5
- Teacher's Guide - ISBN: 978-1-4715-7222-7
Career Paths: Nutrition & Dietetics is a new educational resource for nutrition industry professionals who want to improve their English communication in a work environment. Incorporating career specific vocabulary and contexts, each unit offers step-by-step instruction that immerses students in the four key language components: reading, listening, speaking and writing. Career Paths: Nutrition & Dietetics addresses topics including components of foo, common dietary guidelines, how to assess nutrition, disorders and influence on food choices.
The series is organized into three levels of difficulty and offers a minimum of 400 vocabulary terms and phrases. Every unit includes a test of reading comprehension, vocabulary and listening skills and leads students through written and oral production.
- A variety of realistic reading passages
- Career-specific dialogues
- 45 reading and listening comprehension checks
- Over 400 vocabulary terms and phrases
- Guided speaking and writing exercises
- Complete glossary of terms and phrases
The Teacher´s Guide contains detailed lesson plans, a full answer key and audio scripts.
The audio CDs contain all recorded material.