- Student's Book (with Digibooks App) - ISBN: 978-1-4715-6288-4
- Teacher's Pack - ISBN: 978-1-4715-3307-5
- Teacher's Guide - ISBN: 978-1-4715-2652-7
- Audio CDs (Set of 2) - ISBN: 978-0-85777-843-7
Career Paths English: Nursing is a new educational resource for nursing professionals. Reviewed by licensed nurses, it incorporates career-specific vocabulary and contexts into lessons that build professionals´ workplace English skills. Each unit offers step-by-step instruction that immerses students in four language components: reading, listening, speaking and writing. Career Paths English: Nursing addresses topics including hospital departments, basic equipment, specific illnesses, nursing duties and career options.
The series is organized into three levels of difficulty and offers over 400 vocabulary terms and phrases. Every unit includes a test of reading comprehension, vocabulary, and listening skills, and leads students through written and oral production.
- A variety of realistic reading passages
- Career-specific dialogues
- 45 reading and listening comprehension checks
- Over 400 vocabulary terms and phrases
- Guided speaking and writing exercises
- Complete glossary of terms and phrases
The Teacher´s book contains a full answer key and audio scripts.
The audio CDs contain all recorded material in American English and British English.
Books 1-3 of Career Paths English: Nursing are rated for the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages at A1, A2 and B1 respectively.