- Audio CDs (Set of 2) - ISBN: 978-1-78098-626-5
- Student's Book (with Digibooks App) - ISBN: 978-1-4715-6280-8
- Teacher's Pack - ISBN: 978-1-4715-3941-1
- Teacher's Guide - ISBN: 978-1-4715-3851-3
Career Paths: Mechanics is a new educational resource for professional mechanics who want to improve their English communication in a work environment. Incorporating career-specific vocabulary and contexts, each unit offers step-by-step instruction that immerses students in the four key language components: reading, listening, speaking and writing. Career Paths: Mechanics addresses topics including hand tools, power tools, auto systems, maintenance and body repair.
The series is organized into three levels of difficulty and offers over 400 vocabulary terms and phrases. Every unit includes a test of reading comprehension, vocabulary and listening skills and leads students through written and oral production.
- A variety of realistic reading passages
- Career-specific dialogues
- 45 reading and listening comprehension checks
- Over 400 vocabulary terms and phrases
- Guided speaking and writing exercises
- Complete glossary of terms and phrases
The Teacher´s book contains a full answer key and audio scripts.
The audio CDs contain all recorded material in American English and British English.
Books 1-3 of Career Paths: Mechanics are rated for the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages at A1, A2 and B1 respectively.