- Student's Book (with Digibooks App) - ISBN: 978-1-4715-6830-5
- DigiBooks App - ISBN: 978-1-4715-6829-9
- Teacher's Guide - ISBN: 978-1-4715-6825-1
- Teacher's Pack - ISBN: 978-1-3992-0390-6
Career Paths: Marine Engineering is a new educational resource for maritime industry professionals who want to improve their English communication in a work environment. Incorporating career-specific vocabulary and contexts, each unit offers step-by-step instruction that immerses students in the four key language components: reading, listening, speaking, and writing. Career Paths: Marine Engineering addresses topics including types of vessels, parts of a ship, principles of flotations, fluid dynamics, and design technology. The series is organized into three levels of difficulty and offers over 400 vocabulary terms and phrases. Every unit includes a test of reading comprehension, vocabulary, and listening skills, and leads students through written and oral production.
- A variety of realistic reading passages
- Career-specific dialogues
- 45 reading and listening comprehension checks
- Over 400 vocabulary terms and phrases
- Guided speaking and writing exercises
- Complete glossary of terms and phrases
The Teacher´s Guide contains detailed lesson plans, a full answer key and audio scripts.
The audio CDs contain all recorded material.