- Student's Book (2nd edition) (with Digibooks Application) - ISBN: 978-1-4715-6079-8
- Teacher's Pack (2nd edition) - ISBN: 978-1-3992-0345-6
- Teacher's Guide (2nd edition) - ISBN: 978-1-3992-0346-3
Career Paths: Computer Engineering 2nd Edition is a new educational resource for computer engineering professionals who want to improve their English communication in a work environment. Incorporating career specific vocabulary and contexts, each unit offers step-by-step instruction that immerses students in the four key language components: reading, listening, speaking and writing. Career Paths: Computer Engineering 2nd Edition addresses topics including working with numbers, computer accessories, computer hardware, writing software and operating systems.
The series is organized into three levels of difficulty and offers a minimum of 400 vocabulary terms and phrases. Every unit includes a test of reading comprehension, vocabulary and listening skills and leads students through written and oral production.
- A variety of realistic reading passages
- Career-specific dialogues
- 45 reading and listening comprehension checks
- Over 400 vocabulary terms and phrases
- Guided speaking and writing exercises
- Complete glossary of terms and phrases
The Teacher´s Guide contains detailed lesson plans, a full answer key and audio scripts.
The Audio CDs (downloadable) contain all recorded material.