- Student's Book (with Digibooks App) - ISBN: 978-1-4715-6239-6
- Teacher's Pack - ISBN: 978-1-3992-0331-9
- Teacher's Guide - ISBN: 978-1-4715-4974-8
- DigiBooks App - ISBN: 978-1-4715-6068-2
Career Paths: Air Force is a new educational resource for people who are serving or intending to serve as professionals in the aerial division of the armed forces, and who want to improve their English communication skills in a profession-oriented environment.
Incorporating career-specific vocabulary and contexts, each unit offers step-by-step instruction that immerses students in the key language components. Career Paths: Air Force addresses topic including: the parts, types and functions of aircraft; air force organization and training; the range of air force career specializations; the types and characteristics of air force weaponry; air force tactics and strategy; and many more.
The series is organized into three levels of difficulty and offers over 500 vocabulary terms and phrases. Every unit includes a test of reading comprehension, vocabulary, and listening skills, and leads students through written exercises and oral production.
- Factual, up-to-date reading passages on a wide range of topics related to all aspects of today´s air force
- Realistic, career-specific dialogues
- 45 reading and listening comprehension checks
- Over 500 vocabulary terms and phrases
- Guided speaking and writing exercises
- Complete glossary of terms and phrases
The Teacher´s book contains a full answer key and audio scripts.
The audio CDs contain all recorded material in American English and British English.
Books 1-3 of Career Paths: Air Force are rated for the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages at A1, A2 and B1 respectively.