- Teacher's Pack (with Teacher's Guide & Digibooks App) - ISBN: 978-1-4715-8736-8
- Student's Book (with Digibooks App) - ISBN: 978-1-4715-8735-1
- Audio CDs (set of 2) - ISBN: 978-1-4715-8732-0
- Teacher's Guide - ISBN: 978-1-4715-8730-6
- Digibooks App - ISBN: 978-1-4715-8731-3
Career Paths: Pet Care is a new educational resource for pet care specialists who want to improve their English communication in a work environment. Incorporating career specific vocabulary and contexts, each unit offers step-by-step instruction that immerses students in the four key language components: reading, listening, speaking, and writing.Career Paths: Pet Care addresses topics including pet care supplies, animal safety, boarding pets, grooming, training, and veterinary and dental care.
The series is organized into three levels of difficulty and offers a minimum of 400 vocabulary terms and phrases. Every unit includes a test of reading comprehension, vocabulary, and listening skills, and leads students through written and oral production.
- A variety of realistic reading passages
- Career-specific dialogues
- 45 reading and listening comprehension checks
- Over 400 vocabulary terms and phrases
- Guided speaking and writing exercises
- Complete glossary of terms and phrases
The Teacher´s Guide contains teacher's notes, a full answer key and audio scripts.
The audio CDs contain all recorded material.