- Teacher's Pack (with Teacher's Guide & Digibooks App) - ISBN: 978-1-3992-0377-7
- Student's Book (with Digibooks App) - ISBN: 978-1-4715-8765-8
- Teacher's Guide - ISBN: 978-1-4715-8760-3
- Digibooks App - ISBN: 978-1-4715-8761-0
Career Paths: Industrial Safety is a new educational resource for industrial safety professionals who want to improve their English communication in a work environment. Incorporating career-specific vocabulary and contexts, each unit offers step-by-step instruction that immerses students in the four key language components: reading, listening, speaking, and writing. Career Paths: Industrial Safety addresses topics including parts of a factory, inspections, safety equipment, emergency response, and handling chemicals.
The series is organized into three levels of difficulty and offers a minimum of 400 vocabulary terms and phrases. Every unit includes a test of reading comprehension, vocabulary, and listening skills, and leads students through written and oral production..
- A variety of realistic reading passages
- Career-specific dialogues
- 45 reading and listening comprehension checks
- Over 400 vocabulary terms and phrases
- Guided speaking and writing exercises
- Complete glossary of terms and phrases
The Teacher´s Guide contains teacher's notes, a full answer key and audio scripts.
The audio CDs contain all recorded material.
Nathan Moore is an industrial safety engineer with a master's degree in Industrial Engineering. Mr. Moore has over fifteen years' of experience working for large manufacturing companies, ensuring they maintain a safe work environment for their employees.