- Teacher's Pack (with Teacher's Guide & Digibooks App) - ISBN: 978-1-3992-0375-3
- Student's Book (with Digibooks App) - ISBN: 978-1-4715-9445-8
- Teacher's Guide - ISBN: 978-1-4715-9440-3
- Digibooks App - ISBN: 978-1-4715-9444-1
Career Paths: Industrial Assembly is a new educational resource for manufacturing industry professionals who want to improve their English communication in a work environment. Incorporating career - specific vocabulary and contexts, each unit offers step-by-step instruction that immerses students in the four key language components: reading, listening, speaking, and writing. Career Paths: Industrial Assembly addresses topics including types of machines, common materials, automation systems, quality control, and manufacturing engineering.
The series is organized into three levels of difficulty and offers a minimum of 400 vocabulary terms and phrases. Every unit includes a test of reading comprehension, vocabulary, and listening skills, and leads students through written and oral production.
- A variety of realistic reading passages
- Career-specific dialogues
- 45 reading and listening comprehension checks
- Over 400 vocabulary terms and phrases
- Guided speaking and writing exercises
- Complete glossary of terms and phrases
The Teacher´s Guide contains teacher's notes, a full answer key and audio scripts.
The audio CDs contain all recorded material.