- Student's Book (with Digibooks App) - ISBN: 978-1-3992-0209-1
- Teacher's Pack - ISBN: 978-1-3992-0210-7
- DigiBooks App - ISBN: 978-1-3992-0208-4
- Teacher's Guide - ISBN: 978-1-3992-0207-7
Career Paths:Healthcare Management is a new educational resource for healthcare management industry professionals who want to improve their English communication in a work environment. Incorporating career-specific vocabulary and contexts, each unit offers step-by-step instruction that immerses students in the four key language components: reading, listening, speaking, and writing. Career Paths: Healthcare Management addresses topics including healthcare organizational structures, financial management, human resources management, healthcare marketing, and legal concepts in healthcare.
The series is organized into three levels of difficulty and offers over 400 vocabulary terms and phrases. Every unit includes a test of reading comprehension, vocabulary, and listening skills, and leads students through written and oral production.
- A variety of realistic reading passages
- Career-specific dialogues
- 45 reading and listening comprehension checks
- Over 400 vocabulary terms and phrases
- Guided speaking and writing exercises
- Complete glossary of terms and phrases
The Teacher´s book contains a full answer key and audio scripts.
The Audio CD's(downloadable) contain all recorded material.
Dana Howe has worked in healthcare administration and management for many years. Her experience includes supervisory roles in private practices as well as a hospital environment. She is currently responsible for overseeing clinical staff and support staff, and previous positions have required her to interact with patients and insurance providers.
The Digital version of the book contains subject-specific videos, instant feedback on all tasks, and progress monitoring reports.