- Teacher's Pack (with Teacher's Guide & Digibooks App) - ISBN: 978-1-3992-0093-6
- Student's Book (with Digibooks App) - ISBN: 978-1-3992-0092-9
- Teacher's Guide - ISBN: 978-1-3992-0090-5
- Digibooks App - ISBN:978-1-3992-0091-2
Career Paths Geologyis a new educational source for Geology industry professionals who want to improve their English communication in a work environment. Incorporating career-specific vocabulary and contexts, each unit offers step-by-step instruction that immerses students in the four key language components: reading, listening, speaking, and writing. Career Paths Geology addresses topics including the history of the Earth, landforms, rock formation, the hydrologic cycle, and plate tectonics.
The series is organized into three levels of difficulty and offers a minimum of 400 vocabulary terms and phrases. Every unit includes a test of reading comprehension, vocabulary, and listening skills, and leads students through written and oral production.
- A variety of realistic reading passages
- Career-specific dialogues
- 45 reading and listening comprehension checks
- Over 400 vocabulary terms and phrases
- Guided speaking and writing exercises
- Complete glossary of terms and phrases
The Teacher´s book contains detailed lesson plans, a full answer key and audio scripts.
The audio CDs (downloadable) contain all recorded material.
Sarah Hendrickson has B.S. in Earth Science with a concentration in Earth surface processes. She is currently completing her thesis for an M.S. in Hydrology at the New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology. There, she is a research and teaching assistant in the field of chemistry. Her educational background also includes biology and environmental science.