- Student's Book (with Digibooks App) - ISBN: 978-1-3992-0100-1
- Teacher's Pack - ISBN: 978-1-3992-0101-8
- DigiBooks App - ISBN: 978-1-3992-0099-8
- Teacher's Guide - ISBN: 978-1-3992-0098-1
Career Paths: Facilities Maintenance is a new educational resource for facility maintenance professionals who want to improve their English communication in a work environment. Incorporating career-specific vocabulary and contexts, each unit offers step-by-step instruction that immerses students in the four key language components: reading, listening, speaking, and writing. Career Paths: Facilities Maintenance addresses topics including waste management, HVAC, plumbing, fire safety, and pest control.
The series is organized into three levels of difficulty and offers over 400 vocabulary terms and phrases. Every unit includes a test of reading comprehension, vocabulary, and listening skills, and leads students through written and oral production.
- A variety of realistic reading passages
- Career-specific dialogues
- 45 reading and listening comprehension checks
- Over 400 vocabulary terms and phrases
- Guided speaking and writing exercises
- Complete glossary of terms and phrases
The Teacher´s book contains a full answer key and audio scripts.