- Teacher's Pack (with Teacher's Guide & Digibooks App) - ISBN: 978-1-4715-9615-5
- Student's Book (with Digibooks App) - ISBN: 978-1-4715-9614-8
- Audio CDs (set of 2) - ISBN: 978-1-4715-9611-7
- Teacher's Guide - ISBN: 978-1-4715-9611-7
Career Paths: Criminology is a new educational resource for criminology professionals who want to improve their English communication in a work environment. Incorporating career-specific vocabulary and contexts, each unit offers step-by-step instruction that immerses students in the four key language components: reading, listening, speaking and writing. Career Paths: Criminology addresses topics including theft, homicide, deterrents, crime theory, and international police.
The series is organized into three levels of difficulty and offers over 400 vocabulary terms and phrases. Every unit includes a test of reading comprehension, vocabulary, and listening skills, and leads students through written and oral production.
- A variety of realistic reading passages
- Career-specific dialogues
- 45 reading and listening comprehension checks
- Over 400 vocabulary terms and phrases
- Guided speaking and writing exercises
- Complete glossary of terms and phrases
The Hon. Elliot Lee Daum is a superior court judge in the state of California, and has extensive experience presiding over bothcriminal and civil cases. Before becoming a judge, he spent two decades as a public defender, where he handled many high-profile felony trials, including capital murder cases. He has also taught several law school courses on criminal justice.