- Teacher's Pack (with Teacher's Guide & Digibooks App) - ISBN: 978-1-3992-0341-8
- Student's Book (with Digibooks App) - ISBN: 978-1-4715-9677-3
- Teacher's Guide - ISBN: 978-1-4715-9672-8
- Digibooks App - ISBN: 978-1-4715-9673-5
Career Paths: Cinematographyis a new educational resource for cinematography professionals who want to improve their English communication in a work environment. Incorporating career-specific vocabulary and contexts, each unit offers step-by-step instruction that immerses students in the four key language components: reading, listening, speaking and writing. Career Paths: Cinematography addresses topics including the parts of a camera, lighting, special effects, types of shots, and career options.
The series is organized into three levels of difficulty and offers over 400 vocabulary terms and phrases. Every unit includes a test of reading comprehension, vocabulary, and listening skills, and leads students through written and oral production.
- A variety of realistic reading passages
- Career-specific dialogues
- 45 reading and listening comprehension checks
- Over 400 vocabulary terms and phrases
- Guided speaking and writing exercises
- Complete glossary of terms and phrases
Angie Beauchamp is an instructional assistant in the Department of Cinematic Arts at the University of Mew Mexico. She is also the digital marketing manager for a cinematography website, and has experience as an executive producer for documentary films projects.
The Digital version of the book contains subject specific videos, instant feedback on all tasks and progress monitoring reports.